Subox Nano by KangerTech
The Subox Nano by Kangertech is a fantastic compact sub ohm device that looks and feels amazing. The bundle includes the brand new KBOX Nano and Subtank Nano in purple, pink, or black. The durable construction of the new KBOX Nano ensures great dropability (new word that I made up, it means ability to survive drops) and a device that feels great in the hand. Kanger's new adjustable airflow on the Subtank Nano will appeal to cloud chasers and those looking for a tighter more cigarette-like draw while the KBOX Nano packs a powerful punch up to 50 watts. Combine these two sub-ohm babies and you've got a dynamic duo that can't be beat.
KBOX Nano Specs:
Adjustable Wattage 7 up to 50 watts (0.1 watt increments)
- Minimum Resistance Compatibility: 0.3 ohm
- 510 Threaded
- 510 Drip Tip
- OLED Display with easy-to-use interface
- Micro USB Charging
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Short circuit protection
- Battery cell reverse protection
- 10 second overtime cutoff
- On/off - press the power button 5 times in under 3 seconds to turn on the device, repeat to turn off
- Compatible with high amp 18650 battery (not included)
Subtank Nano Specs:
- 510 connector
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- Aqueous Ceramic coating
- Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and mind-blowing flavor!
- Innovative airflow control valve with dual channels
- New Organic Cotton Coil
- Japanese Organic Cotton(How Exotic!)
- 3.0 ml capacity
- Delrin 510 Drip Tip
- Dimensions: 2"L x 3/4"D + Drip Tip
- 18.5 mm Diameter
What's in the box?
- 1 x KBOX Nano
- 1 x Subtank Nano (3.0 ml)
- 1 x Delrin 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x Organic Cotton Sub Ohm Coil (0.5 ohm)
- 1 x Organic Cotton Coil (1.5 ohm)
- 1 x Pyrex glass tube
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Manual
* This bundle does not include the 18650 battery (needs to have a cell output of 20A or above).
Subox Nano Instructions:
- On/Off: To turn on the Subox Nano quickly press the large black button on the KBOX Nano five times until you see "Kangertech" appear on the OLED display. To turn off the device, quickly press the large black button five times until you see "Off" displayed on the screen.
- Adjusting Wattage: To adjust the wattage, press the small black "+" and "-" buttons to the desired output.
- Vaping: Hold the large black button while gently sucking on the Delrin drip tip.
- Charging: Insert the included micro USB cable into the micro USB port on the front of the KBOX Nano.
- Display Orientation: To flip the display orientation, hold the small black "+" and "-" buttons for three seconds.
- Adjusting Airflow: Turn the metal ring (the one with the airflow holes) on the Subtank Nano to the desired airflow setting.
- Replacing the Coils: To replace the Subox Nano's coils unscrew the glass piece of the Subtank Nano from the base. Unscrew the old coil from the base and replace it with an unused coil. Wait 30 seconds for juice to soak into the new coil before using.
- Adding Juice: To refill your Subox Nano unscrew the glass piece of the Subtank Nano from the base. Pour liquid into the glass tank insuring that the juice does not flow into the center tube.
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.